- Create an account on the website.
- If you are a tax exempt organization in Texas, send a copy of your tax-exempt certificate to email@example.com from the same email as the account.
- Add the items you would like to purchase to your cart
- Select a Shipping Method
- Proceed to check out and select “Purchase Order” as your payment method.
- Enter the Purchase Order Number
- Upload the Signed Purchase Order (.PDF, .DOCX)
- Click Place Order (This creates a pending order in our system, but the pending order is On Hold until the Purchase Order is Approved)
- Swyft Robotics staff will typically confirm receipt of PO and send the order for fulfillment within 1-2 business days
- If there are any discrepancies or issues with the PO, we will respond to the email on the order with items that must be corrected before the PO can be accepted
- Invoices will be sent to the email address used to create the order.
(If invoices need to be sent to a different email, please let us know in the order notes)
Frequently asked questions
Virtual Kit of Parts
- Navigate to the Voucher page on the main navigation bar at the top of the website.
- Copy and paste your valid voucher code provided by the FIRST Team Registration System into the text box.
- Click “Redeem”
The 10 1/2″ Hex Flanged bearings will be automatically added to your cart. Feel free to continue shopping and add other items to your cart. If you add other items, the shipping will be calculated separately from the Kit of Parts 10 1/2″ Hex Flanged bearings.
There is a flat rate shipping fee of $5.00 for the Kit of Parts 10 1/2″ Hex Flanged Bearings. If you purchase other items within the same order as the Kit of Parts bearings, you will be charged a separate shipping fee for the other items.
The OMIO CNC (X8-2200L-USB 110V) comes in two boxes and weights approx. 200 lb. The boxes are on a standard pallet and are shipped via truck freight.
To get a quote for shipping please contact us at support@Swyftrobotics.com.
We currently only ship the OMIO CNC (X8-2200L-USB 110V) to the continental United States.
Yes, use the automated PO System or email the PO to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your order has shipped, you can track it in two ways.
- Navigate to the Orders page located on the My Account page. The tracking number is listed with each order.
- Click on the link provided in the shipment email that you received.
If there is no tracking number, your order has not been shipped. Once it has been shipped, the tracking number will be accessible.
If you are missing an item from your order or your order never arrived, email email@example.com with relevant information including the order number. Swyft Robotics will respond as soon as possible with instructions on how to proceed.
All CAD models, drawings, and datasheets can be found under the “Documentation” Tab at the bottom of the relevant product page. PDFs or STEP files are linked to each SKU in the table.
Pricing and Billing
Swyft Robotics currently only charges sales tax in Texas. If you are in a different state, you do not need to submit your tax-exemption certificate.
Note: Only orders placed in Texas are currently be subject to sales tax.
For tax exempt orders, please create your user account and email a copy of your signed tax exempt certification to firstname.lastname@example.org then wait for confirmation that your account is listed as tax exempt BEFORE placing an order.
Orders placed in Texas before tax exempt status is confirmed will automatically have sales tax applied. Sales tax will not be refunded if an order is placed prior to confirming tax exempt status.
Any additional taxes, fees, duties, customs import fees, etc. are the responsibility of the purchaser.
If you would like to order using a PO please follow this process. Not following this process may result in PO orders being delayed or declined.
Please note that orders placed using “Purchase Order” as a payment method are NOT held or guaranteed to remain in stock until the purchase order has been approved by Swyft Robotics staff and released to the shipping queue.
Further information of the Purchase Order policy can be found on the Terms, Conditions, and Policies page.
Swyft Robotics currently offers shipping to the United States (US), Canada, the United Kingdom (UK), and Australia.
All shipping costs, international or not, will be automically calculated upon the entry of valid shipping address on the checkout page.
Terms and Conditions
All terms and conditions can be found on the Terms, Conditions, and Policies page. The page can be easily navigated by topic through the navigation bar on the lefthand side.
All policies, including Warranty, Return, Tax Exemption, Purchase Order, Shipping, and Privacy, can be found on the Terms, Conditions, and Policies page. The page can be easily navigated by topic through the navigation bullets on the righthand side.
Swyft Robotics warrants our products to be free of defects in manufacturing, material, and workmanship. This warranty policy does not include misuse of the product, including abuse, misuse, incorrect wiring, alterations, connector damage, or robot competition damage. Claims for errors or defects in Swyft Robotics products must be emailed to email@example.com within 30 days of shipment. Failure to make this claim within this period will constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods and an admission that the goods fully comply with all the terms and conditions of the order.